Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mom


Dear Mom,

I am thankful for the life you gave me growing up.  We had so much fun!  A surprise trip to Disneyland when Stephen and I thought we were going to Nevada.  Countless trips to Mexico and the beach in California.  There was lots of camping, fishing, dancing, swimming, hiking, chocolate chip making extravaganzas.  Mostly there was a whole lot of love(and laughter) and there still is.  Thank you for being my mom, a true blessing in my life.

I love you.

Megan

1 comment:

  1. Meg's, I want to tell you I couldn't be prouder as a mom having watched as you as you've grown up and been involved in so many activities and shown so much talent and enthusiasm for all you do. I want to also say that I'm thankful for your dedication to keep up your Blogging because it makes the physical distance being away easier. I don't feel like I missing out as much seeing you guys and especially all of Sullivans' firsts and so much more. Your an amazing photographer and are able to capture so much. I love you and you have taught me alot too. Happy Mothers' Day my daughter and thank you for your posting today. Love and laughter, favorite things of mine. I too feel very blessed and thankful to God. Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete