Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Saturday Morning.

Saturday morning I woke up and the sun was shining.  I made Sully and I oatmeal for breakfast and brewed a pot of coffee.  I poured my coffee in a "to-go" cup, bundled us up and headed to the park.  The air was crisp but I was just excited to surprise Sully with a fun outing.  

When we pulled up to the park Sully shrieked with joy.   I put my coffee cup down for just a second and when I went to go pick it up this is what I saw.  Thank you son.




 Wild hair, like his momma.  One of these days he'll get a trim.


He was OBSESSED with the acorns I gave him.  Little treasures.


Wearing my brother's old worn in corduroy pants.  My brother is 25 now.  


Jumping in the leaves and LOVING it.  


Bouncing boy.



The old building next to the park.


~Megan


2 comments:

  1. Love the corduroys! Laughed out loud about the coffee cup... hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Megan,

    It looked like a fun outing. I wish your mom and could have been there. Perhaps we would have gone for coffee afterword. Sully's pictures were adorable.

    All our love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete