Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Our morning

This morning we ventured to the grocery store for a few of our staple items (almond milk, bananas, cereal, apples etc.)  I snapped a few pictures while there.


He's my little wiggler and hardly sits still.  Reminds me of me in that sense :).  And I think I should point out that he is always safely secured in the cart and I am just inches away from him here.


People probably thought I am nuts taking pictures in the store.  Oh well!


 He's the cutest shopping buddy ever.  He wanted a balloon so bad and kept saying "ba" and reaching out every time we passed one.  When I saw the price (4 bucks!) I told him we would get one another time.  And we will...probably at the dollars store :).


These shoes came in the mail this week.  I got them on gilt and they are a little big but at least they stay on and he can walk in them.


Happy Saturday!

~Megan

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I just stumbled across your little blog, and I have to say- your little man is too cute! And I love those shoes! Hope you and your family are having a great weekend!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you all next week!

    Love, Grandpa/Dad Simms

    ReplyDelete