Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Crafts and such

I've been making stuff lately.  It's become my late night indulgence.  I know that there are so many of these yarn wrapped wreaths out there but I think mine turned out really well.  I love the felt flowers.



I used fabric paint and freezer paper to make this adorable little shirt with my little guys name on it.  I am going to make so many more things this way.  It was so much fun. :)


I used the same method for this long-sleeved onesie.  

I love this one!

In other news Sullivan decided that he only needs one nap a day and that it can only be for 30 or so minutes.  The good news is that he sleeps 5-6 hours straight at night before he wakes up for the first time.  I can't tell you how good two or three hours of uninterrupted sleep feels.  Its been so rainy here the last few days but I'm hoping this weekend we can get some nice weather!  I'm not ready to say goodbye to nice weather until the spring!

~Megan

2 comments: