Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sleep Training Moms on Call Style

Last night I felt like I got run over by a truck.  Seriously, I woke up in not such a great mood because I was getting kicked and pushed in the bladder by a sweet baby boy for what seemed like hours.  Something finally just clicked and I decided that I need help with this sleep situation because he's only going to get stronger. I have seen countless bloggers rave about moms on call so I broke down and got more information.  Tonight is night one of three that is supposed to get your baby sleeping in their crib all night.  They said it will just get easier and easier after those first three nights.  I have shed tears over this because part of me loves going in Sully's room and rescuing my him when he cries.  Let me just say that I hate hate hate hearing him cry so this is not going to be easy for me at all.  The irrational part of me thinks that when he finally does sleep through the night it will be another sign that he is growing up and is not such a baby anymore.  We'll see how this goes.  I'll update tomorrow.

~Megan


1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you with this!!!
    this is coming from a mom who could NOT stand to hear my girls cry and I could NOT do the sleep training thing. though I saw my brother in law do it with 4 out of 5 of their kids right on their first birthdays!
    I tried and after listening to Savannah scream for 3.5 hours, it was ENOUGH for me! could NOT do more than that. I even went in every 10 minutes and told her she was okay etc. she was too stubborn!!!
    I hope you can do it, because sleep is necessary and I went YEARS sleep deprived!
    tara

    ReplyDelete