Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Little update and a baby craft project

Well, alot has happened in the last few days.  My grandmother (dad's mom) passed away late Saturday night.  I know she was totally at peace and ready to go heaven.  That being said, I will miss her so much.  She always has the best attitude and nicknamed herself "Vivacious Viv."  Her name was Vivian and when I was a little girl we would have tea parties and she called the pretend cafe the "Do Drop-In." Lots of fun memories!

I'm going to Phoenix to support my family tomorrow and will be there for almost two weeks.  While there I will be going to my cousin's baby shower.  I didn't think I would be able to make it since I'm going again at the beginning of July for HOPEFULLY  the baby's birth.  I have been busy using the fabric dying method I talked about the other day for a simple and sweet gift.




I have a couple other surprise gifts for her and the little baby boy as well.  I love how these kimono shirts and onesies turned out.  These are going to look so adorable on a baby boy.  I am more of a bright color person rather than pastel...especially on babies.

~Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment