Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Six Months Old


It's crazy to me that Sullivan is already six months old!

Some of his likes:
Bath time
Eating(only breast milk so far but we'll be adding some food this month)
Rolling
Playing with anything he can get his hands on
He likes it when I say oy oy oy...not sure why but he always smiles
Being tickled on his sides and arm pits makes him laugh
Loves when I put my hair in his face
Standing up with help of course
Looking around...always curious
Being held
Sleeping in our bed
Diaper changes
Soft blankets
His giraffe teether
The Ergo carrier
Started liking the stroller more, and napping while I attempt to jog.
Books



New Stuff:
He started splashing water now on purpose during bath time...its really cute
He can sit up on his own for a few minutes at time
Just rolling around the room now and doing 360 spins to get to where he wants to go
Lots of bouncing up and down when he stands
Gives me big wet kisses on my face and chin
He's also been responding to his name...like if I say his name he will turn and look at me :)

Stats:
20 Pounds
27 Inches
Size 3 diapers
Size 6 to 12 month clothes
Two teeth on the bottom


I am so so so in love with this little boy.  He is so sweet and just a wonderful addition to our family.  




Sullivan,
  You fill our lives with so much love, laughter, and joy.  We love you more and more each day, if that is even possible.  Happy half birthday sweet Sullivan!

Love always,

Momma

2 comments:

  1. My mom said thats how Lowell got around... by rolling. He skipped crawling and went straight from rolling to walking because he was such a big boy. Awesome that you are jogging! Or at least attempting lol! I miss it! Love you and happy 6 months... 11 weeks left for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this rate it won't be long until Sully is swimming. Happy Easter!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete