Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our Sunday

I took Sully to church today and he did AMAZING. 

 He slept when the loud music started and then woke up with about 15 minutes left of the service.  He played with his giraffe teether and then decided it was a good time to poop LOUD.  If the guy in front of us wasn't nodding off he would have definitely heard.  I only know he was nodding off because his wife kept elbowing him to wake up. 

 I took these pictures before we left for church.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE these expressions!
Photobucket
Check out the eyebrow control...ha!
Photobucket

Photobucket

We also took a family walk to Starbucks and ate some yummy meals today.  Sully has been rolling over both ways and pushing himself backwards.  He is never where I put him down anymore, he's moving around!  He also loves grabbing things with his fingers, he is so determined and I love seeing him discover new things.  So fun!

~Megan

2 comments:

  1. I think that I have an effect on whether babies roll over... within 1-2 weeks after I saw both Sully and Joshua both were rolling over. I must be magic :) Cute pics! I just started using piknik and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or it could just be coincidence that its right around the 4-5 month milestone

    ReplyDelete