Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

When it rains...momma takes pictures

Photobucket


Baby boy was all smiles this morning during play time.  He did tummy time and sat up with his hands on the ground supporting him.  This was his first outfit of the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

 We did run a couple errands and then just camped out inside because it rained all day.  I'll take rain over snow any day.  I decided it would be a good idea to snap some more pictures of this cute little bundle of love.   Second outfit.

Photobucket

Third outfit of the day for this little cutie pie.  He spit up all over the blue one.

Photobucket

See that nice stream of saliva?  Well his first tooth just started poking out today on the bottom. It feels pretty sharp.  Needless to say I have a little drooler right now :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

My oh my how I love this baby boy.

`~Megan




1 comment: