Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

There is a birthday boy in the house :)

Today Arty turns 30.  I can't believe we met when he was 21 and I was 18.  When I type that, it looks so much longer than it feels.  Time has really flown by.  We have had so many amazing adventures already and I know there is so much more to come for us.  He still makes my heart flutter.  Each year he gets more attractive to me and I remind him of that often.  So to celebrate 30 I wanted to do a list (I love lists) of 30 reasons why I love him.  WARNING this list may be mushy and overly gushy.


Photobucket
Newport Beach, California 2010
Photobucket
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 2009


Ok, so I love...

1.  His giving heart-he always asks me if he can get me anything or make me something to eat.
2.  He will randomly turn on our wedding song and we drop everything to slow dance.
3.  His intelligence has always been astounding to me.
4.  He LOVES to cook-what's not to love about that??
5.  He is so sweet with Sullivan.
6.  I love that he lets me have free creative range to buy him clothes; dress him...when he's not wearing scrubs :)
7.  I love his hands
8.  I love that he gives amazing massages
9.  I love his strong hugs
10.  I love that we can go anywhere together and always have a great time
11.  I love his competitiveness-we love sports and games
12.  I love that he knows how to make me feel better when I am sad
13.  I love when he winks at me 
14. I love his smile and laugh
15.  I love that he will get pedicures with me
16.  I love it when he surprises me with...a bath, a note, a special meal
17,  I love to hear him speak Spanish
18.  I love that he does the dishes most of the time
19.  I love his voice when he sings
20.  I love his cute texts to me while he is in school
21.  I love watching him interact with our son
22.  I love his cuddles
23.  I love that he treats me like a queen
24. I love that he can walk up to a piano and actually play something pretty
25.  I love that we can talk for hours and never get bored
26.  I love that he supports me in everything that I do
27.  I love that he listens to me talk about anything
28.  His eyes...in the right light they look green
29.  When he talks he sometimes uses gestures and hand movements...I love it
30.  I love seeing him next to me in bed when I wake up...he always looks so peaceful :)

I love you Arty...I'll never let go.

Happy Birthday!

~Megan

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Arty!!! Can't wait to see you soon!!! Mostly your son... but you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute!! You two are so wonderful together and it's been so awesome watching your relationship grow.... has it really been NINE years? I remember when you first met Arty and when you would talk about him, your eyes would light up and your whole face would just glow - you could tell it was love!

    ReplyDelete