Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Things I Can Do While Holding A Baby

I'm sure all new mom's can relate. 
 Before I had a baby I never knew what a luxury it was to be able to use both hands doing day to day activities.  I hold Sully for a good portion of the day and here is a small list of what I can do while holding a baby and using one hand.

I can...

load and unload the dishwasher
write e-mails
pour myself cereal...especially kashi go lean crunch
fold clothes very slowly
start a new load of laundry
make coffee
brush my teeth
put pants on
put socks and shoes on


That's about all I can come up with.  That list seems pretty short written out but in my head I thought there were more things I can do one handed.  Well, I am sure I'll think of more.  One other random bit of information I didn't know before I had a baby is that baby poop can stain clothes.  I learned this over the past week when there were several diapers that failed us.


Sullivan one day short of 11 weeks.  He has so many expressions...I love kissing those sweet cheeks.

Cute baby mohawk

~Megan

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan! I just found your blog! Your baby is absolutely adorable and seriously, you can put on pants WITH ONE HAND? I am so impressed, I cannot even tell you.

    ReplyDelete