Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

21 Week (and 3 days) Pregnancy Update




I have been MIA but I have been busy crafting!!!

Weight Gained: Not sure but I think around 10 pounds now

Maternity Clothes:  No, but I am more comfy in anything I can wear low on my hips and things with elastic

Stretch Marks: No

Sleep:  Pretty well, just get hot snuggling with my body pillow

Best Moment of the Week:  When my husband got to feel a kick for the first time, his face was priceless

Food Aversions: No aversions

Cravings:  Fruit and sour things

Movement:  Lots of kicks now :) 

What I want to make for the little one next:  Crib Bumper, I have the fabric and hope to start soon.

What I'm looking forward to:  My next doctor's appointment on July 7th.

Milestones:  Belly is starting to come out!


No comments:

Post a Comment