Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

17 Week Pregnancy Update




17 Week (& technically 3 days)Pregnancy Update

Weight Gained: Not sure because I don't own a scale


Maternity Clothes:  No but I do love wearing dresses these days


Stretch Marks: No


Sleep:  I still wake up once a night to pee


Best Moment of the Week:  Found out yesterday that the tetra screen I did at my last appointment came back negative.  It's a blood test that looks for chromosomal abnormalities and neural tube defects


Food Aversions:  Not really avoiding anything in particular


Cravings:  Salads


Movement:  I did feel some tickling in my belly


What I want to make for the little one next:  A snuggler still!  And crib sheets!


What I'm looking forward to:  My next doctor's appointment on June 8th because we will be able to see our little man again!  


Milestones:  Feeling the first signs of movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment