Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have to brag about my wedding invitations created by my brother!



Ok, I know my wedding was back in July but I feel like I need to share some of the great details that went into creating that special day....so I will post one or two a week. 

These great invitations were my very artistic and amazing brother's idea.  First, Stephen (brother) took our engagement pictures and then created this accordian style invitation with inserts.  They are breathtaking!  I still love looking at them because they are like a work of art...all of that and they were affordable!  Since they were such a hit with my wedding he has been able to do similar style invitation for a family friend's wedding.  Check out his photography website here!http://www.illuminatedphoto.com/home/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment